27 hours ago
A very playful 9-week-old Labrador retriever named “Pup Pup” did the unthinkable... she swallowed a metal bar protruding from a fence and was unable to shake herself loose. Pup Pup was saved after a midnight run to BluePearl in Sandy Springs, where Dr. Nicolas Berryessa was able to remove the metal rod without surgery. @wsbtv has the full story.
Crime report 8800 block of JENSEN
3 days ago
6 days ago
Spring is here, and many pets love playing outside and exploring the garden. While your pet may enjoy the time outdoors, it's important to be mindful that some common plants can be highly toxic to pets. BluePearl veterinarians explain how to keep your garden safe and avoid plant toxicity emergencies in this ABC Action News article: