- Sun, Feb 25, 2018
- 12:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Sourced by
Added Feb 16 2018
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2018, The Dear Readers Book Club will be taking place from 12p-3:30p atTHE TASTING ROOM! (1101 Uptown Park Boulevard)
Please join me as we discuss Tiffany Haddishs book, The Last Black Unicorn as well as have a Q session between myself and Brandie Freely to discuss her phenomenal book, Truths. And Freedom. The February book club will include brunch entrees to choose from along with bottomless mimosas that will have a variety of flavors that you will also be able to choose from. There will be a raffle, games, prizes, music, pics and tons of fun!
Come out and enjoy yourself with other individuals who not only love to read, but who is also looking to network, socialize and mingle with new faces. Get ready to be inspired, motivated and encouraged through our discussion for our book of the month and with our guest author.
Your DEAR READERS ticket purchase includes:
- FOUR BRUNCH ENTREES TO CHOOSE FROM:
* Orange Crme Brulee French Toast
* Thick sliced brioche soaked in a grand marnier batter, fresh berries
* Additional side options include (choose one): Bacon, Eggs, or Home Fries
* The Fried Egg Sandwich
* Artisan sourdough, three fried eggs, applewood-smoked bacon, cheese blend of parmesan, provolone, bibb lettuce, tomatoes, black truffle aioli, truffle fries
* Crab Champagne Benedict
* fresh jumbo lump crab meat, artisan sour dough, poached eggs, champagne hollandaise, home fries, fresh fruit
* Roasted Vegetable Omelet
* Three egg omelet, seasonal roasted vegetables, goat cheese, home fries, fresh fruit
- BOTTOMLESS MIMOSAS WITH A VARIETY OF FLAVORS TO CHOOSE FROM
- COMPLIMENTARY GOODY BAG
- RAFFLE TICKET
- AN AMAZING CONVERSATION ABOUT THE LAST BLACK UNICORN
- A ONE ON ONE Q SESSION WITH OUR GUEST AUTHOR OF THE MONTH
- AND MUCH MUCH MORE!!!!!!
Dress Code: Your best Sunday Brunch Attire
(No caps, t-shirts, jean shorts, tennis shoes allowed)
Look forward to seeing you there!
Please email DEARREADERSBOOKCLUB@GMAIL.COM for any questions you may have.